Metrica Sports has launched the 2nd version of FootMapp, its application for football tactical analysis.
After several months of development, FootMapp 2.0 was released. This upgrade is one step forward for Metrica Sports towards fulfilling the philosophy of the company: helping football clubs improve their training performance by turning raw data into actionable information.
Villarreal, who has been taking advantage of our platform last season, renewed their trust in our service for the upcoming year!
FootMapp provides clubs with two unique features: full match, on-video visualisations and tailor-made detection of key moments/movements of the match thanks to our pattern-recognition technology.
Thanks to these features, football clubs reduce the time spent in tactical analysis by the automatic detection of phases of the game that are relevant to them. Moreover it helps coaches improve the interaction with their players by showing them strong facts in a visual and intuitive way.
Now FootMapp 2.0 counts with major improvements:
- XML Integration: You can now visualize your own projects from softwares like Sportscode or NAC directly on FootMapp.
- Use FootMapp anytime…everywhere: We developed a desktop app so you can now use FootMapp whenever you want.
- Visualizations on your own recordings: Do you have your own specific requirements to record a match? You can now make use of all visualizations on your own recording.
- Video Projects improved: Create projects with any of your videos like trainings or opponent games and combine them with the videos with visualizations.
- Drawing Tools: Yes, so needed for your presentations… Now they are included!
- Pattern Recognition improved: We can proudly say that we can detect almost anything you want to identify. Even things that are hard for the human eye or you just don’t want to spend time on it.
After this big step, we now keep on improving this useful tool and exploring the different ways in which we can help clubs and players improve their game!
Would you like to try FootMapp? Get in touch